These were collected from the internet, I had seen them on multiple different sites so I had difficulty finding the original sources for all of these.
Top 10 List #1
- We can assess all areas of the body
- Scrubs make for easy access
- We’re used to handing all types of bodily fluids
- We’re good at taking orders
- We know all the right places to palpate
- We know how to properly apply restraints
- We know lots of different positions
- We know that lubrications is helpful in any procedure
- Two words: sponge bath
- We’re always up for a good game of doctor
Top 10 List #2
- They can help you get over a hangover or sickness.
- The uniform.
- They are exposed to so many xrays, it’s like a form of birth control.
- You will never need to buy condoms, paracetamol, toothbrushes or any hospital supplies.
- They know how to handle bodily fluids!
- Nothing shocks a nurse, they have always seen smaller or indeed bigger!
- They won’t be disgusted by your toilet habits.
- They are experienced in manual evacuation when you are full of you know what.
- They know how to handle the human body.