Filed under: 10 things
This was originally a meme that I did on March 5th, now I’m going to turn it into a catergory in my blog so that I can take the time to remember all the ‘good’ things that happened recently so I can call today a ‘win’, overall.
The only rule? List ten things that recently made you happy.
- I got three fanlistings up in a 48 hour period last week
- I finished reaching The Tempest for the fourth time since my English Lit class started reading it
- I did not fall asleep during English while we were watching The Tempest
- I purchase around $50 worth of beads this weekend (happy that I bought beads, not too happy about the price, but that’s what you get when you get the ‘nice’ stuff)
- Finished one lab report for chemistry
- Fixed my keyboard
- I watched a movie and had popcorn (The 40 Year Old Virgin, if anyone was curious)
- Snuggled with my favourite teddy bear (Collie <3)
- My mom bought Honey Nut Cheerios and Life cereal!
- My sister confirmed that is in coming back in April (and will be bringing me back: toggle clasps, beads, season 3 of Grey’s Anatomy and season 1 of One Tree Hill)