Filed under: Randomosity
This was how my day went:
- Woke up, ate breakfast
- Read Endgame (again), read my biology course notes
- Ate lunch
- Went to a local beadshop (!!!) – however, did not buy anything
- Went to a car dealership for ~2 hours in which we sat in a lot of cars (Yaris, Prius, Corolla, Matrix – yes, it was a Toyota dealership)
- Went home
- Did some physics problems
- Got angry at said physics problems
- Put a frozen pizza in the oven
- Ate said pizza
- Read more biology
- Printed chem notes and math homework (read chem notes)
- Typed up this list
I need a life… Preferably before I die from boredom* or something equally as sinister. And I’ve been thinking of weddings lately, it’s quite sad (especially when I’m not dating anyone). But, more specifically, I’ve been thinking of designing and making wedding jewelry. I could justify the purchase of freshwater pearls and sterling silver findings and wire. (I cannot justify it at the moment. Why? Today at the beadshop, they had 30ft of lovely sterling silver plated wire that was marked at $47. That’s $1.57+tax/foot! Sadly, that is about right for the price, damn rising prices of silver and other precious metals.) I would have so much fun with wedding jewelry. Lots of pearls, simple, classic designs. I have a strange (expensive) fascination with pearls. Oh, if only I had expendable income. And lots of it.
Time to post up a personal on craigslist to look for a sugar daddy? Oh I think so.^
* Boredom, at least in some extreme cases, has been linked to depression. Boredom to depression to suicide? Well, death is death.
^ I am not actually going to be posting up a craigslist to look for a sugar daddy. At least not today… I’m pretty sure not today.