Filed under: Friday Five
1. Who lets you have your way more than you should?
Umm… Well obviously not my parents. And my friends aren’t that much of pushovers. Clay lets me have my way more often than not (not about actually going out, but everything else, yeah).
2. According to the cliche, the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, but what’s the way to yours?
Erm… Idk. Being myself? Sending random emails?
3. What’s something that should have been put away but hasn’t been?
Whatever’s currently clipped in my clipboard.
4. When did you last weigh yourself?
I haven’t stepped on a scale since June of this year – and technically I didn’t want to, the doctor insisted.
5. What do the cops in the donut shop say?
“Dude, there’s so many to choose from.”
“Dude, there’s a bank robbery in process. We should go.”
“Is there a donut shop near there?”
“Let someone else take it then.”