Filed under: Friday Five, Sites with tags: lists, upcoming
You know, basically what I will be doing (besides blogging about studying and exams, yup) once my biology exams (Tuesday December 9th) are done and over with because after that I have a week to study for psychology and that’s mostly memorization as 75% of the exam comes directly from the textbook so…
What’s coming up in terms of content and other site projects:
- Printable content (not telling you what though…)
- More icons (of the non-Twilight variety… most likely.)
- More Top 10 lists (practical and impractical)
- A new Top 10 section (topic to be revealed when I get it up)
- The entire Roleplaying Game – Play-by-Post section
- More articles for the University section
- A new interactive game (definitely keeping this one under wraps – but I will take beta testers for it)
- A few new reviews for some albums (examples: Twilight OST, David Cook self-titled album, Taylor Swift’s Fearless)
- Awards site – maybe, I’m still debating over this
- Icon challenge(s)!
- A contest that I hope you will all like… to be revealed near the end of the month
So… Yeah. That’s what everyone has to look forward to in terms of IS.com in the month of December. Keeping in mind that most of this will be gradual, in terms how it comes to light and all, but I do plan on getting most of it done in the month. I’m anticipating the new interactive game and the printable content being the items that take the most amount of time, but I do like to-do lists so we’ll see how far I get on it.
And if you would like to be considered as a beta tester for the game that I’m going to be revealing sometime this month, please comment saying so and I will be choosing probably about 2-5 individuals to test it out for me.
I hope everyone is having a lovely Friday. And to end off…
Friday Five: Childhood Indulgences
1. When did you last have a mid-day nap?
2. When did you last have milk and cookies?
Potentially a very long time ago.
3. When did you last have a bubble bath?
Probably back when I was a toddler?
4. When did you last jump on the furniture?
5. When did you last play in the mud?
… If I recall correctly, I never did that.