Filed under: Survey
Basically, I have questions and you, my darling readers, have the answers! So please fill out the survey (feel free to skip questions that you’re not comfortable answering). And no, not all of the question are related to sex. “Sunday Sex and Relationship Survey” just doesn’t have the same ring to it, after all.
- How many months (days? weeks? years??) into the relationship did it take for you or your significant other (from now on referred to as the S/O) to say “I love you”?
- Who said it first?
- Was “I love you” said before or after the first time that the two of you had sex?
- How old were you the first time that you had sex?
- How far into the relationship was it until you first had sex with your S/O?
- Who had more experience: you or your S/O?
- If you don’t live with your S/O, how often do you communicate without being face-to-face?
- After the initial time that you had sex with your S/O, did you spend more or less time with them doing non-sexual-activities?
- Have you ever dated someone that your parents would not approve of (i.e. either by socio-economic status, race, education) how did they react when they found out? (Did they find out or did you just keep it a secret?) How did they react?
- Did you plan the first time that you had sex or was it just a spur-of-the-moment thing?