Filed under: 10 things
The only rule? List ten things that recently made you happy.
- Long phone conversations.
- Understanding (fully) Beowulf the second time I read it (no need for a third, yay).
- Saturday night – the entire time.
- Doing well on the first biology quiz of the term.
- Making it to all my classes on time (thus far).
- Deciding to increase the number of hours spent volunteering per week (from 1 to 2, not so much of an increase, but it’s enough that I feel like I’m doing more there).
- Last Thursday’s episode of Grey’s Anatomy.
- The timeslot for Private Practice was changed from Wednesday to Thursday.
- Having my laptop with me during my 4.5 hour break between the end of my ‘lab’ to my first class (9:30am-2pm)
- Getting really cute text messages, even though it was around 4:30am when I got them.