Verification letters

Written on July 11, 2008 at 6:07 pm
Filed under: University

I need to print out a letter of verification from my school that verifies that I’m enrolled in school for 2008-2009. It’s for this education savings thing that my parents set up in my name where I have to verify that I’m a student in order to receive money (if I’m not a student, the money goes ‘bye-bye’). Anyways, so I just logged into my school’s student service website and print on out. And then I realized something as I was reading it.

They spell ‘enrollment’ as ‘enrolment’.

While I understand that ‘enroll’ can be spelled ‘enrol’ as well, it just looks odd without the second L. Just a random thought for today.

One Response to “Verification letters”

  1. Shen-Shen says:

    That does look weird.. I prefer the two L’s!

Leave a Reply