D hasn’t called me yet about paintballing tomorrow with the guys from work. I’m a little disappointed in him for not calling me or, at the very least, leaving me a message on Facebook. I really wanted to go too. Oh well. I’ll have to send him an email later to yell at him for it.
The plan for tomorrow is to study/review: poems for English lit, assigned chapter for psychology, assigned reading/slides for biology, assigned reading and questions for family studies and assigned reading for biology. If I can get it all done tomorrow, I plan on getting some crafting done – just some jewelry, probably get some knitting done and so forth. It’ll be nice to just unwind after studying.
- What’s your favorite orange-colored food?
Oranges…? Or orange Skittles.
- What’s the best way to drink orange juice?
With ice in a glass/cup.
- Which candy’s orange-colored pieces taste best?
- What are your feelings about orange soda?
I love it, I used to drink it a lot.
- When did you last wear an orange item of clothing?
Umm… Maybe sometime in June? I haven’t worn that t-shirt in a while.
Wow, you’ve got a busy weekend ahead! Hope you managed to get everything done so you can make some jewellery and knit! I have a few craft-y things I’ve been meaning to work on too, but my time management skills totally fail 🙁
I need to study big time =(. I hate biology.. It sucks that D hasn’t called you. Paintballing is so fun..
1. What’s your favorite orange-colored food?
Oranges.. =p cant think of anything..
2. What’s the best way to drink orange juice?
in a cup.. xD
3. Which candy’s orange-colored pieces taste best?
4. What are your feelings about orange soda?
I don’t like soda much.
5. When did you last wear an orange item of clothing?
Umm I don’t remember, I don’t think I have orange clothes =P