1. When did someone last break something of yours?
Umm… I don’t recall, actually. I don’t even remember the last time I broke something of my own, let alone someone else breaking my things.
2. When did you last play hackysack, if ever?
Hahahaha.. Umm, never? I watched people play it in high school, but that’s about it.
3. What was your most dramatic haircut like?
… I’ve had dramatic haircuts? Since when?
4. Hacking is basically breaking through the security that protects a computer or a website. What’s the closest you’ve come to doing something similar in real life?
Umm.. Probably attempting to guess passwords (i.e. for my sister’s library account because she stupidly forgot to tell me her password but asked me to check her records for her and then she left for work)?
5. In the world of stand-up comedy, a hack is a comic who steals jokes from other comics. Have you ever known a hack in your own field?
Umm… I’ve had people copy answers from me in labs and such before. It annoys me to no end that they’re incapable of reading the textbook for answers to simple questions.