He’s alive. But oh, he has plans today, and tomorrow and (surprise, surprise) Sunday as well. I rank very high on his list of “people I want to see”, as you can all tell. So, not impressed. My cell phone informs me that I have 7 unread text messages (and yes, they’re all from him). I need to work on this whole ‘not being passive aggressive’ thing.
The only rule? List ten things that recently made you happy.
- Getting a new layout up.
- Getting the Sherrilyn Kenyon/Kinley MacGregor and Acheron fanlistings up.
- The NaNoWriMo site relaunching early! (My username is littlevampiregirl)
- Finding someone on NaNo to chat with about musicals.
- Catching up on sleep on the bus/train on the way home from school.
- Getting a prescription renewal.
- Watching the season premiere of Grey’s Anatomy (same for The Tudors, Pushing Daisies, Private Practice and Heroes).
- Finding new blogs to read.
- Getting a cupcake balanced on my head again (and eating it instead of having it fall off).
- My birthday that is X days away (my birthday party is X+1 days away).