Skip to content
- Under what conditions are you most likely to cause injury to yourself?
When I’m feeling like I don’t have control or in a state of depression. Or when I have access to sharp objects.
- What named mountain is nearest where you are right now?
Mt. Something-or-Another (don’t feel like revealing where I live)
- When did you last eat something with coconut in it?
Does getting coconut-scented shampoo into my mouth count?
- Who’s getting on your nerves?
- Somewhere, somebody is asking him- or herself whatever happened to you. Who is it?
I don’t know and I’m not sure that I would even care.
1. I’m really clumsy so pretty much in any condition but when I’m angry I’m more like to do something stupid like punch a wall, or like throw a chair against a wall and end up hitting myself…That’s my brilliance for you.
2. Once that has snow
3. Ummm I think it was this pastry thing I made into little rolls with chocolate, and coconut shavings
4. My father. Who else gets on my nerves on a consistent basis?
5. My brother from another mother I hope. Otherwise probably the stalkerish creep from my History 12 class.