If you’re invited, and you’re reading this and the item is already crossed out it means you can’t complain about it. If you’re invited and you’re reading this and you’re allergic to anything – try to let me know before I hand you a plate of food. And if you’re not invited and you’re reading this, does anyone know any decent recipes for pasta sauce? Many thanks!
(Only because I don’t write this down somewhere that I’ll actually check on a semi-regular basis, I’ll forget everything that there ever was to do with this party.)
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- chicken wings and baking… stuff (I don’t know what to call it, but you coat the chicken wings with it)
- carrots, celery, broccoli and cherry tomatoes (it’s my idea of being healthy-ish)
- garlic bread or french bread (haven’t decided yet)
- cake – ordered and paid for, just need to pick it
- gummi bears
Creme fresh + cheese + bacon is really really nice for a pasta sauce.
Somehow, I feel the “allergic” thing was directed at me. =D haha…. anyways, the past couple years I haven’t had any major allergic reaction to the food i’m supposedly allergic to, so now I just consider myself not really allergic to anything. =)
But um… do tell me before you hand me orange juice because that, i think, i’m still allergic to.
LOL @ Serena…Serena should be more worried about not killing herself
Why am I not invited? lol
Garlic, Cheese, Tinned Tomatos and green pepper makes a brill pasta sauce 😀