Here’s a list of things that I have managed to do today:
- Woke up due to receiving a phone call (somewhere between 7:30am-8:00am)
- Stared at the ceiling
- Got up, closed the door for the parents and the sister
- Ate breakfast
- Wrote an email to the insurance company
- Read over the 16 poems that I need to do from beginning to end for tomorrow
- Began and completed the questions for chapter 14 for my Family Studies course
- Worked on notes for biology
- Ate lunch while watching The Tudors and General Hospital (only took about an hour without commericals and with skipping through storylines I don’t care about on GH)
- Chatted with the boy who just woke up (1pm-2pm)
- Worked on more notes for biology (yay?)
- Received reply from the insurance company (it was a form email “We have receieved your email and we will direct it to the appropriate department. If you have any questions, please contact the follow email.”)
- Read over more poetry – attempts with difficult to commit everything to memory
- Cursed. Loudly. (I tripped… again)
- Wrote this
So what did you do today this lovely Wednesday? Mention either the most interesting or the most mundane thing you’ve done so far. Don’t be shy, it can’t be as boring as me!
woke up really early to pee
went ahead and made davids sandwiches for lunch and went back to bed
went back to bed
got up to see what david was writing down this morning (a note saying he loved me)
went back to bed
woke up at 8
walked the dog
went shopping with my mom
put up christmas tree
watched days of our lives
Installed scanner software
Installed more art programs
Deleted some stuff from the computer
Made breakfast, and lunch
Watched Steven Harpers address to the nation, and laughed.
Talked to a friend about the address on MSN.
Tried to watch the replies to Stephne Harper online but it wouldn’t work.
Finally find the replies on the CTV website.
Continued deleting stuff of the computer
Looked up art tutorials online, and GIMP brushes, and tutorials
i typed my website address wrong
Wow, someone was productive today! Um.. I…
– Woke up at 8am, showered, and ran off to my interview
– Had an interview
– Went and got/ate lunch with my gm
– Visited my sister and checked on poor Rascal (her dachsund)
– Cooked & cleaned up after supper
– Did a load of towels
– Cleaned the kitchen
– Cleaned the computer / bed room
– Made two new decks for the TCG
– Blogged, ish on SF, KA, and MN!
Yay for studying?
Best part of my day: Going thrift store shopping after finishing exams. I got a sweet oversized cardigan that’s going to keep me super warm this winter. It needs a little work like taking out shoulder pads (oh the 80’s…) but it’s worth it.