I found a new day-of-the-week meme and got excited and decided that I must do it. I think I love these things too much, but then I like lists and I like answering questions and it goes hand-in-hand so…
1. How long do you sleep each night?
Erm… Not enough? Anywhere from 3 hours to 6 hours.
2. Do you fall asleep easily?
Not really, but Clay would argue otherwise since I fall asleep on him a lot during our late-night conversations…
3. Do you fall asleep at times not in your bed?
Yeeep. Naps on buses and the train ftw.
4. Do you listen to music or use “white noise” to sleep?
5. Do you sleep through the night or get up a couple of times?
Sometimes I sleep through the night, there are times when I’ll have issues sleeping for an entire week or month.
6. Do you have trouble sleeping away from your own bed?
7. Do you need an alarm clock to get you up?
8. Do you ever take medication to help you sleep?
9. Do you/have you slept with pets?
Do people actually fall asleep with white noise? I hate that kind of sound. I think it’s sort of irritating haha.
Michelley needs more sleep… It’ll be better during winter break though, then you can sleep all you want!