I woke up at like… 11am. It’s been a really long time since that’s happened! I watched some tv, ate breakfast/lunch/brunch, opened my mail (got money from the federal government, yay!), watched more tv, got ready, left the house and went off to volunteering for two hours. I’m switching my volunteering day from Friday to either Saturday or Sunday, depending on which day that they actually need volunteers (apparently most of their volunteers are on the weekends, rather than weekdays). But I’ll talk to L about that probably next week, shoot off an email or something.
This is what I have planned for my summer:
- Work (Mondays to Fridays, 8:00am-4:30pm)
- Volunteering (Saturday or Sunday, 2 hours – probably before noon)
- Trips to the library (at least once a month… since I’d have to return books and all and get new ones)
- Crafting (as much as possible – beads, yarn and polymer clay)
- Lining up buyers for my textbooks (starting in August – hopefully I can sell everything that I don’t need…)
- Spending time with the Boyfriend. Outside of work.
- Actually being social and spending time with my friends (despite their random work schedules and in spite of he fact that most of my friends live within a 5-block radius from me – we’re obviously really bad at keeping in touch during the school year – and yes, that means you K, K, R, C, S, J, C! … I’m to blame too, don’t worry, I recognize that)
- Keeping my blog up-to-date with my (boring!) life. Keeping my other blog up to date with all my crafting endeavors
- Probably setting up a shop on Etsy (I need to fund my bead habit, my yarn habit and my potential doll habit)
- New set-up for Ames (… this will be happening relatively shortly)
- Writing lists. Loads of them.