I woke up at like… 11am. It’s been a really long time since that’s happened! I watched some tv, ate breakfast/lunch/brunch, opened my mail (got money from the federal government, yay!), watched more tv, got ready, left the house and went off to volunteering for two hours. I’m switching my volunteering day from Friday to either Saturday or Sunday, depending on which day that they actually need volunteers (apparently most of their volunteers are on the weekends, rather than weekdays). But I’ll talk to L about that probably next week, shoot off an email or something.
This is what I have planned for my summer:
- Work (Mondays to Fridays, 8:00am-4:30pm)
- Volunteering (Saturday or Sunday, 2 hours – probably before noon)
- Trips to the library (at least once a month… since I’d have to return books and all and get new ones)
- Crafting (as much as possible – beads, yarn and polymer clay)
- Lining up buyers for my textbooks (starting in August – hopefully I can sell everything that I don’t need…)
- Spending time with the Boyfriend. Outside of work.
- Actually being social and spending time with my friends (despite their random work schedules and in spite of he fact that most of my friends live within a 5-block radius from me – we’re obviously really bad at keeping in touch during the school year – and yes, that means you K, K, R, C, S, J, C! … I’m to blame too, don’t worry, I recognize that)
- Keeping my blog up-to-date with my (boring!) life. Keeping my other blog up to date with all my crafting endeavors
- Probably setting up a shop on Etsy (I need to fund my bead habit, my yarn habit and my potential doll habit)
- New set-up for Ames (… this will be happening relatively shortly)
- Writing lists. Loads of them.
I woke up at 11am today! It’s 1.24pm now XD
Wow. That’s a lot of work!
You make me feel bad when you mention the library; I don’t go there too often.
You’re so lucky. I spent my break doing jackall, and now I’m stuck on this radio script assignment. I have to go back to uni on Monday… I cannot wait till June/July. SEMESTER END. XD
I’m probably going to be the worst for hanging out during the summer again=(. Other than working 2-3 jobs my mom’s getting a temporary cast for a month and will probably start occupational therapy three times a week… Which means if you guys thought I don’t hang out much now it could get worse T^T. Like much, much worse. However, to remedy that I’m going to have a birthday party as usual and try to make some hang outs in the evening when I’m not working.
Other than working, cooking, cleaning,helping around the house and maybe sleepng I’m going to do my best to hang out with you guys =(. I’ll probably outside of that (when-ever that is) draw, get a webpage up, practice animation, and talk to an academic advisor about my courses…Oh,and I’m planning on attending AE as per usual…somehow even with 2-3 jobs…Somehow I will attend all 3 days.
Looks like you’ve got a busy summer going on~
Wow you are always so busy. I guess a lot of those things are fun though. I feel completely lazy in comparison. I am glad you got a day to relax today.
Wow, you have loads like myself going on, it’s better to be busy that not busy though. That’s what i think. x