- I will only host people who are thirteen  years or older.
- You are required to have a link back to imaginarysunshine.com (either button or text link) at all times. Someplace visible.
- Your site must be kept active. Keep it updated, keep it awesome. If you go on hiatus for more than a month, you must let me know (and include a reason). If your site doesn’t remain active and you don’t communicate with me the reasons for the hiatus, your website can be deleted at any time.
- No adult material, no illegal material, no copyright infringement – give credit where credit is due.
- No large files (i.e. mp3s, programs) may be uploaded at all. Ever.
- You are responsible for keeping regular back-ups of your own website material – I will not do this for you.
- These rules are subject to change and I can and will change them at any time.
What you get:
- Enough space for pretty much anything (100mb – you can negotiate for more if you need it).
- Subdomain (you.imaginarysunshine.com and imaginarysunshine.com/you)
- FTP account and cgi-bin
- WordPress (if required)
- Me (yay) as a host
- You must know how to use FTP prior to applying. Unless you’re awesome and I love you and I offered to host you, in which case I might teach you. Might.
- You must provide a sample of your coding/graphic design skills – something made by you.
- I will host personal sites, blogs, fanlistings, cliques, directories, portfolios, (play-by-post) roleplaying games and a lot more. If you’re unsure if I’ll host it, just ask.
Yeah, yeah, that’s great – now how do I get hosted?
All you need to do is shoot me off an email with the following information:
- Type of Site:
- Example of Work:
- Desired Password:
- Why you want to be hosted by me: