This is my list of personal goals for the 2008-2009 school year. This will cover two terms at my school, from September 2008 to April 2009, and also cover five one-term courses and two two-term courses. My one term courses consist of: biology (study of vertebrates), English literature 18th century to present, English literature up to 18th century, family studies and chemistry. My two term courses consist of: biology (study of anatomy and physiology of humans) and (an introduction to) psychology.
School related goals:
- B or better for both biology courses and both English literature courses.
- Maintain a 2.5-3.0 GPA for both terms 1 and 2.
- Sell all textbooks once finished using them – try to get as close to original purchase price as possible.
- Pay for January-April term on time (mid-December).
- Apply for some kind of financial aid (student loans, grants, scholarships, bursaries).
- Decide on which schools to apply to
Social interaction goals:
- Celebrate my 19th birthday with my friends.
- Plan (and carry out) a dinner party with friends.
- Find time to spend with friends more often, if possible.
Website related goals:
- Keep blogs updated regularly.
- Put up transit blog entries more regularly, if possible.
- Update layouts on a semi-regular basis.
- Get more content up.
- Complete NaNoWriMo 2008 (50,000 words in 30 days novel writing)
- Complete NaBloPoMo 2008 (blogging daily for 1 month)
- Write poetry more often