This is my list of personal goals for the 2009-2010 school year. This will cover two terms at my school, from September 2009 to April 2010. I will be taking a total of 1 psychology class, 5 biology classes, 1 organic chemistry course and 1 calculus class.
Want to see my list of goals from 2008-2009?
School related goals:
- Maintain a 2.5-3.0 GPA for term 1.
- Maintain an overall 3.0 GPA for both terms (3.0 = B average)
- Sell all textbooks once finished using them – try to get as close to original purchase price as possible.
- Pay for January-April term on time (December).
- Note all deadlines for nursing school applications and apply for 5 schools, on time.
- Apply for some kind of financial aid (student loans, grants, scholarships, bursaries).
Social interaction goals:
- Celebrate my 20th birthday with my friends, family and assorted loved ones.
- Find time to spend with friends more often, if possible.
Website related goals:
- Keep blogs updated regularly.
- Put up transit blog entries more regularly, if possible.
- Update layouts on a semi-regular basis.
- Get more content up.
- Complete NaNoWriMo 2009 (50,000 words in 30 days novel writing)
- Complete NaBloPoMo 2009 (blogging daily for 1 month)