- 500ml whipping cream
- 750ml mango pulp (it comes in a can)
- 3 envelopes of unflavoured Knox gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Mix together all of the gelatin and sugar with the hot water. Mix well.
- Add in the mango pulp.
- Add in the whipping cream.
- Once all ingredients have been added together, heat over medium heat until well mixed and is smooth.
- Allow it to cool briefly before pouring it into a container.
- Refrigerate until pudding has solidified.
- Serve with whipping cream or condensed milk if desired.