Almost done!

Written on July 16, 2008 at 6:15 pm
Filed under: University with tags:

For those who were curious as to if they would have survived the ‘ice age’ that occurred during my lecture yesterday, only people with last names with 4, 12 or 18 letters survived. I’m sorry to everyone else who’s last names don’t have that many letters – I didn’t choose who survived, my professor did.

I am officially 85% complete my course! Each lecture is 5% (basically… 4 weeks, 5 days in a week – there was one week with only 4 lectures due to Canada Day) and the final (oh, the final) is the very last ‘5%’ (it’s actually worth 55% of my final grade, I’m trying not to dwell on it too much). But other than that, I have pretty much completed the other 45% of the course. I’m putting way too much thought into my final now, gah. I mean, I’ve been studying on a daily basis and going over notes and such, but I should just really stop dwelling on it.

But in other, more boring, news: the highlight of my day so far has been drinking apple juice. I am dead serious, I had apple juice today for the first time in probably a really long time since the last time I recall drinking apple juice, I was probably in high school and in grade 9 or 10. So that’s 4 or 5 years ago that I last drank it. It disappointments me sometimes, but I got apple juice today so I’m a happy girl. Clay just informed me that I’m “special”, after he asked how was my day and the only thing that I could think of to say was “I had apple juice!”.

3 Responses to “Almost done!”

  1. Cal says:

    Ah but the simple things are what makes us happy. =)

  2. Shen-Shen says:

    I adore apple sauce.. It makes me happy!

    And ugh, I would’ve died then, sigh!

  3. Kristi says:

    Oh Michelle. You never cease to make me smile.

Leave a Reply