Filed under: University
- Charged cell phone? Check.
- Charged mp3 player? Check.
- Cleaned backpack? Check.
- Clipboard? Check.
- A small amount of lined paper? Check.
- Staedtler ball-point pens? Check.
- Staedtler coloured fine liners? Check.
- Bus pass? Check.
- Debit card for buying textbooks with? Check.
- Filled water bottle? Check.
- Keys? Check.
- 2 pads of Post-It Notes? Check.
- 1 package of Post-It flags? Check.
I guess I’m ready then! I’m taking the bus that comes in 30 minutes. It’s going to be time to get this (very shitty) show on the road. I’m debating between buying textbooks today or not, since I don’t really want to carry them around while walking through the carnival that my school puts on for the first day. I guess I’ll have to see how the line-ups are at the bookstore and how heavy those textbooks are. Oh well, money money money goes straight to the university. I mean, I have to line up twice anyways (once at the discounted bookstore [not owned by university] and once at the university bookstore) since I’ll be buying textbooks at one and custom course material (i.e. printed by university bookstore) at the regular bookstore. Farewell, money, I hardly knew you.