Filed under: University with tags: silly
Here are some career choices that I would randomly consider if this whole “university” thing doesn’t pan out. And yes, this is meant to be funny ha-ha, not funny ‘wtf is this girl on and where is the nearest straitjacket?’.
- Professional Blogger – Just need my laptop and some people willing to pay.
- New York Times Bestselling Author – No reason really needed.
- Dominatrix -Handcuffs and safety words, anyone?
- “Journalist” for a tabloid – See the winged child in the rafters of the foreclosed factory!
- Stay at Home Mom – Michelle as a mini-van driving wife who takes kiddies from gymnastics to ballet to soccer to girl guides?
- Professional karaoke singer – Excuse me while I laugh.
- Hang gliding instructor – Michelle with the fear of heights, teaching hang gliding…
- The girl who shelves cds at Best Buy – “Now why on earth would you want to listen to them? You should try this artist instead.”
- eBay seller – Yum, just sit at my computer all day and occasionally head out to the post office!
- Ask Abby Advice Columnist – “Dear Abby, my boyfriend hates me, what should I do? – Crying in New York City” “New York, you’re in NYC – just go out and find a new guy. – Abby”