Filed under: Clay, Randomosity
I no longer have a fever (yay!) – I still, however, have a cough and my voice still sounds raspy and is difficult for some people to figure out what I’m saying (plus I’m way more soft spoken right now than I normally am – only because I’m sick and it hurts to speak too loudly). Clay’s been back in BC since late Sunday night/early Monday morning. I have free time (if I put off studying and doing notes or working on my English paper). He’s just ‘not in the mood’ to drive out here. Which is unfortunate, because it’s not like I get unlimited access to the car (or can come up with something decent as to why the level of gas is suddenly so low). He’s going to try though (apparently).
Some questions for you today, because I don’t have much else to say. Unless you want to hear me describe the sounds of my cough…? I didn’t think so.
(And my own answers for my questions…)
1. 582 times it’s weight in wood.
2. strangely-possessed.net (I know, I know – I have a thing for long domain names.)
3. I haven’t a clue – that’s what you’re for!
1. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
2. What’s the name of the first domain that you ever owned? (For those who never owned a domain: what’s the earliest site name that you remember having?)
3. Do you think I should have a themed birthday party this year? Yes or no? What kind of theme would you suggest?