My purse (lovely thing that is) looks like a walking (but not talking) pharmacy. And I don’t mean that in an illegal sense.
Of the medication/pharmaceutical variety items in my purse today:
- Advil Cold & Sinus – took 2 so far today
- Generic ibuprofen – took 0 today
- Cepacol (cough drops – honey lemon) – took 1 today
- Tylenol – took 0 today
- Aleese – took 0 (so far) today
How much medication does a girl need to carry around with her? Obviously a lot.
Of the non-pharmaceutical variety items in my purse today:
- mp3 player (Creative Zen Vision: M – poor baby is having issues holding a decent length of charge, it may be time to search for a replacement…)
- camera (point-and-shoot Sony – very helpful to have during my labs!)
- two pens (purple and blue – the rest of my writing utensils are in my backpack)
- pocket mirror
- extra hair ties (erm… probably like 20 of them, hah)
- lip balm (one is honey rose flavoured with glitter, the other is lemon flavoured with 30 spf)
- tissues (unused)
- gift cards (2 for Chapters, 1 for Starbucks)
- bottle of water
Because, you know, I really need to carry so much stuff around with me all the time. I usually don’t carry all that much – most of the medication was just added into my bag last night/this morning.
What do you carry in your purse?