Filed under: Crafting, Work with tags: coworkers, crocheting, yarnycupcakesmakemegocrazy
2 more work days.
Work has been a touch hectic. I’m alternating between working at my desk, helping a coworker move files and random stuff and working in production (mmm, cutting things with pliers!). Tomorrow is going to be my “End of Summer” lunch, which should be pretty fun. I’m also halfway done my dozen crocheted cupcakes (I have 6 completely stuffed and sewn up! I still have 2 more cupcake tops to crochet and then 6 cupcakes to stuff and sew together – which will be happening tomorrow). Ahh to self-imposed deadlines and not starting my epic ‘baking’ spree earlier… I think after this it’ll be a while before I make another crocheted cupcake, even if they’re so darn cute! (No photos… yet.) My sister J picked up four of them and started juggling them, it’s so much fun to see cupcakes being tossed around in circles like that.
I posted a new entry yesterday over at Chelle-Chelle.com asking for pop can tabs (silver ones!). I know quite a bit of my offline friends do read this blog (and perhaps not my crafts site) so I thought I’d mention it here. I’m collecting them for use in a crochet project that I can’t start yet because… I don’t drink pop very frequently? My ideal beverages are iced tea, tea, water and hot chocolate (bottled, steeped, poured, mixed). Nothing that really comes in a pop can. So I plead for you to save them for me so I can make/get started on this new crochet project.
Things to do within the next week:
- Buy organic chemistry book(s)
- Buy infant psychology book (and take a photo to show everyone the uber cute cover!)
- Buy a few notebooks
- New clothes needed (cleansed my wardrobe of things I no longer wear, no longer fit and has one too many holes)
- Wake up on time (a given)
- Write an email to volunteering people (need to switch days/times again!)
- Find my Staedtler pens (where the !&$@ did they go? -tear- They were in my desk drawer just last week and now I can’t find them)
- Relaxing (before the 9th)
If you’re starting school next week (or started school recently), what do you still have to get done?