This is going to sound incredibly horrible (and it is kind of horrible) but… I was having a conversation with someone tonight over msn and she was coming up with random reasons as to why Clay doesn’t attempt to make more time for me as he currently does (and the current amount of time that he’s making for me? Something kind of like zero.) . Here are some of the suggestions that she can up with:
- He’s gay (umm… don’t think so)
- He’s married (again, don’t think so)
- He’s seeing someone else (that is one that I don’t want to entertain)
- He just don’t like me (possible, I guess)
- I’m too annoying (possible, but I hope doubtful)
- He hates the fact that I like The Ataris (rotfl)
So yeah, that’s what she could come up with. Add to the list if you want. The more humourous, the more bonus points you get. The more serious and more ‘that could possibly be true’ it is, the more demerits you get.