My productivity level is at an all time low today… But so far this is what I’ve done:
- Woken up (slept in… it was so blissful)
- Read part of a book (Bloodhound – Beka Cooper #2 by Tamora Pierce)
- Did some work on Ames (yay, roleplaying game!)
- ‘Discovered’ a blog entry that Sophie wrote up on my dolly blog…
- Cleaned the kitchen… There was a disgusting amounts of crumbs in and around the toaster!
- Made soup… (don’t be too impressed, it came from a can – but it was delicious!)
- Did an organic chemistry reading quiz (whoot…)
- Did all my notes for my psychology term paper (working on the writing all this week – it’s 5 pages double spaced, whoot)
- Studied for my biology “test” this Wednesday (it’s in quotation marks because it’s out of 10 marks, not percent, and it consists of 3 questions – sounds like a quiz, looks like a quiz, but it’s a test?)
A false sense of productivity? Oh yes. But it’s been an alright day. I’ve done as much as I’ve felt like doing today. Because my back and shoulders are sore… I slept on my side for the first time in ages last night, so I’m thinking that may be the reason why my shoulders and back are currently sore and I can’t crack a thing right now. I wanted to make cookies, but then my back decided to protest when I tried to lift the flour. So, no freshly baked cookies for me… at least tonight.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Sunday. I’m off to help with making dinner and then probably curl up with a book and my tea after… or have my tea and watch Grey’s Anatomy. Just because I can.