My productivity level is at an all time low today… But so far this is what I’ve done:
- Woken up (slept in… it was so blissful)
- Read part of a book (Bloodhound – Beka Cooper #2 by Tamora Pierce)
- Did some work on Ames (yay, roleplaying game!)
- ‘Discovered’ a blog entry that Sophie wrote up on my dolly blog…
- Cleaned the kitchen… There was a disgusting amounts of crumbs in and around the toaster!
- Made soup… (don’t be too impressed, it came from a can – but it was delicious!)
- Did an organic chemistry reading quiz (whoot…)
- Did all my notes for my psychology term paper (working on the writing all this week – it’s 5 pages double spaced, whoot)
- Studied for my biology “test” this Wednesday (it’s in quotation marks because it’s out of 10 marks, not percent, and it consists of 3 questions – sounds like a quiz, looks like a quiz, but it’s a test?)
A false sense of productivity? Oh yes. But it’s been an alright day. I’ve done as much as I’ve felt like doing today. Because my back and shoulders are sore… I slept on my side for the first time in ages last night, so I’m thinking that may be the reason why my shoulders and back are currently sore and I can’t crack a thing right now. I wanted to make cookies, but then my back decided to protest when I tried to lift the flour. So, no freshly baked cookies for me… at least tonight.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Sunday. I’m off to help with making dinner and then probably curl up with a book and my tea after… or have my tea and watch Grey’s Anatomy. Just because I can.
I always say “made soup” even if it was just from an instant packet. LOL.
Ooft, it’s so uncomfortable when you feel the need to crack an arm or something, and it just won’t crack. I always sleep on my side though, or at least partially on my side. I hope you wake up tomorrow with less pain. 🙂
Ha ha ha soup is good even when it comes from a can! and yes in theory you are making it… ha ha ha but I do believe your day was not that bad, I think you were productive enough, during the weekend I was just praying my computer would work…