I don’t care if you’re related to me (and happen to live in the same house as me), it does not mean you’re allowed to:
- Lend out my jewellery pliers to a visiting relative when she wants to fix something. No. That’s what the regular pliers are for. Not the pair designed for crimping that cost over $25.
- Go looking through my (messy) closet to lend my clothes to someone else (who isn’t even the same size – this should have been super obvious).
- Use my nail polish as paint.
- Borrow stuff off of my desk without asking first – there’s a reason that no one else in the family uses my Staedtler pens and that’s because you all abuse them and leave the caps off and misplace them. Grrr.
- Never. Use. My. Sandals. Again. Your feet way too big. And you owe me new sandals. Why? Because you tore one of them with your massively-way-too-big-feet. Duh.
And that was my Monday (after I got home).
See this is why I’m glad I love at home. The only ones that mess with my stuff are the cats.
Haha wow what a nightmare haha. Is this your sister or a room mate or something?
No body goes through my stuff. I just live with my boyfriend. My cats go through my stuff. They come out of my room with make up on their faces. One of my cats is pure white so it’s so funny when she gets into my foundation. Stupid me for leaving the lids off. And they also take whole rolls of toilet paper and my socks – they love my socks.
Actually… the nightmare is my dad, lol.
My Dad keeps going through my things too and going through my bookshelves. RAWR.
I understand your frustration >_<
oh dear lord. if i came home to all that it would be on! i cannot stand when people can’t keep their fingers out of stuff that doesn’t belong to them. so glad me n david got back out on our own again, because my mom thought anything in the house she could just do what she pleased with!