All the reasons why not

Written on October 10, 2008 at 11:14 pm
Filed under: Clay with tags:

This is going to sound incredibly horrible (and it is kind of horrible) but… I was having a conversation with someone tonight over msn and she was coming up with random reasons as to why Clay doesn’t attempt to make more time for me as he currently does (and the current amount of time that he’s making for me? Something kind of like zero.) . Here are some of the suggestions that she can up with:

1. He’s gay (umm… don’t think so)
  2. He’s married (again, don’t think so)
  3. He’s seeing someone else (that is one that I don’t want to entertain)
  4. He just don’t like me (possible, I guess)
  5. I’m too annoying (possible, but I hope doubtful)
  6. He hates the fact that I like The Ataris (rotfl)

So yeah, that’s what she could come up with. Add to the list if you want. The more humourous, the more bonus points you get. The more serious and more ‘that could possibly be true’ it is, the more demerits you get.

8 Responses to “All the reasons why not”

1. Cal says:

Um he’s from Mars and therefore can’t commit.

2. Georgina says:

Ooh, interesting.

In response to Cal: he thinks YOU’RE from Mars.

Perhaps he thinks you smell (I just watched a video on Youtube about ‘stink people’??).
    In his free time, instead of hanging out with you, he could possibly be SCARED of you. Ohoo.
    He’s a lazy fat ass – you did say he wasn’t attempting to make more time for you.

Maybe he doesn’t have a watch? You could buy him one as a *hint*.

But then again, he might be too.. *dumb* to get it. Maybe he’s too *dumb* to realise he’s not spending enough time with you?

No points for me, I guess. Lack of creativity here 😛

By the way, I’ve moved to http://heartdrops.org ! Please change my link :)

3. Georgina says:

Oh lol, you’re quick :P.

4. Kelsey says:

– He committed a crime he’s too ashamed of to tell you about and the sentence was house arrest. He can only go to work and home and back.
    – Freaky Friday. Clay is now in his brother’s body.
    – The thought police will take him away if you are seen with him because of the impure thoughts he has about you.
    – Amnesia triggered by the phrase “hanging out” and any of it’s variations.
    – There’s a huge invisible blizzard that’s been raging on for months in between where he lives and where you live. It’s invisible to everyone but him
    – He’s Spiderman. And you’re MJ. It’s just too dangerous.

5. Cody says:

“He’s Spiderman. And you’re MJ. It’s just too dangerous.”

Obviously, this is the one.

6. Nichola says:

-Maybe he has turned into a zombie like the sean of the dead film
    -Hasn’t realised anything is wrong (most guys do this!)
    All i can think of sorry chick!

7. […] onto the point list for All the reasons why not entry (if you want to add anything, just comment on that entry – not this entry – and your points […]

8. Cole says:

-WOW.
    -Cocaine addiction
    -Multiple Personality Disorder
    -He is really a superhero