Filed under: Family with tags: annoyances, father, mishaps, stupidity
I don’t care if you’re related to me (and happen to live in the same house as me), it does not mean you’re allowed to:
- Lend out my jewellery pliers to a visiting relative when she wants to fix something. No. That’s what the regular pliers are for. Not the pair designed for crimping that cost over $25.
- Go looking through my (messy) closet to lend my clothes to someone else (who isn’t even the same size – this should have been super obvious).
- Use my nail polish as paint.
- Borrow stuff off of my desk without asking first – there’s a reason that no one else in the family uses my Staedtler pens and that’s because you all abuse them and leave the caps off and misplace them. Grrr.
- Never. Use. My. Sandals. Again. Your feet way too big. And you owe me new sandals. Why? Because you tore one of them with your massively-way-too-big-feet. Duh.
And that was my Monday (after I got home).