So this is what I did today:
- Sneezed. A lot.
- Watched Supersize Me with the sisters (it was the first time for both of them to watch it, D was so disgusted, it was hilarious!)
- Finished notes, definitions and readings for my psychology class (midterm this Friday!)
- Printed out slides for the last 4 lectures from now until my cell biology midterm (I need to go to the store at school and buy the note package – black ink is running low, I don’t think my printer will suffer printing another 70+ pages of full text!)
- Sneezed some more.
- Made (better) flash cards of animo acid structures
- Ordered copies of my university transcripts online (not as expensive as I thought it was going to be…)
- Read a chapter for organic chemistry, completed the online reading quiz (booooooooring)
- Read people whining on the online discussion board for o-chem over their chem grades (I am pleased as punch to announce that I did better on the o-chem midterm compared to a guy who claims that he spent 3 weeks in the library studying and spent ~$100 on a 6 hour tutor session for the midterm – I did better by nearly 10%! Without spending ~$100 extra on the course, but I spent ~2 weeks studying for this… while juggling studying for another course.)
- Sneezed some more.
- Watched General Hospital (because it’s only the Canadian Thanksgiving, so I still get my American shows)
- Caught up on stuff over at my roleplaying game, Ames!
- Did psychology midterm essay prep for 3 of the 5 possible topics (yay)
- Reread the good parts from Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella. I swear, that part about “Mont Blanc” and the whole entire section about the sunflowers? Best parts ever.
- Sneezed some more.
- Commented on some of the entries that have been gathering on my RSS feeds (sorry everyone – you all blog too much and I’m only one person… It’s not my fault you all write interesting things!)
- Played Mafia Wars and Farmville on Facebook… (Procrastination at its best?)
- Killed a spider (forecast called for rain before I killed the spider – honest!)
And I’m going to go to sleep. Atrociously early on a Monday night. Why? Because I’m sick (tear). I also emailed the people at volunteering to let them know I wouldn’t be in this week because it’s never a good idea to go in and work with people who have compromised immune systems when you’re sick or just recovering from being sick. I’m not sure what I hate more – my immune system, or the fact that people last week refused to stay home when they were sick and coughing in enclosed rooms with poor air circulation. Damn it, I’m going to be a hypocrite and join that group of people, aren’t I?
Oh well, such is the life from the start of midterms until… finals end?
Oh, strange! I put my essay into Turnitin and they actually didn’t let me look at my score until it was fully processed, and it wasn’t allowed to be edited. :S Ah well, I think I worried way too much because it came out with 6%, 3% of which was actually, coincidentally, other students’ work from 2006. Not to worry though; at least it wasn’t a substantial amount. 😛
I hope you start feeling better soon! I actually try to attend work and school even if I am sick. I feel bad for doing so, but attendance is actually quite important to me! If I’m good enough to move and walk around then I’ll still go.
Haha oh dear, the poor soul who wasted his money on tutoring and didn’t do so well. My friend deems it a theory that tutors make you do worse. I guess that guy just has to accept that he probably isn’t that great anyway. XD
I haven’t watched Supersize Me but I believe I’d be grossed out by it.
Get some rest! Hope things clear up in the morning. 😀
Good luck with school work, and I hope you feel better soon =( *hug*
Oh you’re so busy! I hope you feel better sometime soon. Being sick is so tiring. I’m feeling a little under the weather myself but nothing too sick, just a little fatigue. I haven’t seen Supersize Me and I have no good excuse. Perhaps I should watch it this week. Good luck with midterms!
You make me feel so lazy. :O I so need to get off of here and do my homework. >A< Like I said before, you are an inspiration to all procrastinators. m(_ _)m <—-me bowing down
I hate how people keep coming to school with the swine flu and not giving it to me! Seriously? How hard is it to cough on me so I can stay home?! Yeah, just joking. I'm so tired of school and I've only been in since August. -__-